HIDALOPEZ, SL, is the company that owns this website, and through this formal declaration it intends to inform visitors about the privacy protection policy and confidentiality of personal data that users provide freely and voluntarily.
The Protection of Personal Data, the treatment, and where appropriate, the transfer of personal data collected through this web page, conforms to the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Data Protection Personal and digital rights guarantee.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection Personal and digital rights guarantee (hereinafter LOPD), HIDALOPEZ, SL, with CIF: B-73143448, hereinafter HIDALOPEZ, informs users of the Portal www.hidalopez.com, the following information:
- The data that users provide as a result of the use and request of the different services offered through this website will be processed and incorporated into files owned by them for the following purpose, depending on the service requested.
- Enable the management of services and information that the user requests. These data are collected through the web forms included in this Portal.
- Sending content from this website selected by the user -sender- to a third party -recipient-, from whom prior consent must have been obtained. It is the user who guarantees obtaining the express consent of the recipient, HIDALOPEZ is not responsible for sending said information, the user being solely responsible for it.
- Statistical purposes. Website access data, used solely for the purpose of preparing access statistics to the Portal.
- Communication of the portal's newsletters. These newsletters are free of charge and are distributed by e-mail. The email address provided by the user during the contracting process of any of the services offered by the website may be used for the communication of said digital newsletters. In any case, the user may revoke their consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial communications referring to products or services that are similar to those that were initially contracted by the client. In any case, the user may revoke their consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Communication with the client in order to send or send him any type of information that is essential to continue providing the contracted service.
- HIDALOPEZ undertakes not to collect unnecessary information about its users, indicating at all times the mandatory (through fields marked with an asterisk) or optional nature of the requested data. Likewise, HIDALOPEZ undertakes to treat the data with total diligence and to comply with the duty of secrecy regarding the data provided by users.
- When it is necessary to provide personal data to request or use a website service, users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity, and will have the obligation to keep the data updated so that it corresponds to reality at all times.
- Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data. These rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to HIDALOPEZ, SL, with address at C/. Mail, nº 6, 1º, 30006 Puente Bacons, Murcia. In both cases, "Personal Data" must be indicated as a reference.
- HIDALOPEZ informs that it has the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data, to prevent its loss, alteration or unauthorized access, implementing to this end all the means and technical systems at its disposal, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
- HIDALOPEZ will not disclose personal information of the client or his account unless it is necessary to transmit such information to provide the contracted service, protect the legitimate interests of HIDALOPEZ or its clients, or is required by any legal process or authority.
- HIDALOPEZ reserves the right to use the so-called "cookies" on the website. Cookies only contain session identification data, so they cannot personally identify the user by themselves. They are used in order to facilitate navigation for the user, being deleted and deactivated at the end of the session. However, the user has the possibility of disabling the use of "cookies" on their computer, by choosing the corresponding option in their browser.
- This website is not specifically aimed at minors. In any case, minors under the age of fourteen may only fill in the forms on the website if they have the express consent of their parents or legal guardians, as provided for in the LOPD.
- Contractors of any of the services offered by HIDALOPEZ authorize said company to publish their name on its client list and briefly explain the contracted service and the results obtained. The contracting of the services that are exposed on the website implies full and unreserved acceptance by the contracting parties of the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice.
- HIDALOPEZ reserves the right to modify the personal data treatment and security policy, always in the terms permitted by current legislation, and prior communication to the interested parties. Said communication will be made on this same page or in any other place on the website, or by any other means of communication or dissemination that is considered appropriate.